Generally believed that leading a wholesome lifestyle is positively correlated with leading a fruitful life. When we are in good physical and mental health, we are more likely to have the energy, focus, and motivation to pursue our goals and succeed in various aspects of our lives, including work, relationships, and personal growth.
We may also feel more satisfied and fulfilled, leading to greater happiness and well-being. As we age, we must pay more attention to our health, our bodies naturally undergo changes that can increase the risk of specific health problems and any possible issues that may arise.
However, with the proper care and attention, many of these issues can be prevented or managed effectively.
When people have health issues, they need to seek medical attention and consult with a doctor. A doctor can help diagnose the underlying cause of the problem and provide appropriate treatment to relieve symptoms and improve overall health and well-being.
However, if a problem occurs in Salesforce, how can we pinpoint the issues and who can analyse it ???
In this article, we will explore one of the self-service salesforce org health tools.
Yes…That is the Org Doctor !!!.
The Org Doctor is a tool that helps you identify the changes that are not healthy for your organisation. It enables you to find and fix the problem’s root cause. The tool scans your org for possible issues and provides insights into what could have caused these problems in the first place.
Here are some signs that indicate that salesforce org is unwell.
- Surpass Storage Limits
- Frequent Record Locking Issues
- Operational or Performance issues
- Apex CPU time limit exceeded errors
- Long-running queries and reports
- Inefficient Visualforce pages and controllers
- Low code coverage in Apex test classes
- Need to increase security configurations.
Another question that comes to mind is: Who can act as a doctor of the Salesforce Org?
Anyone with administrative rights can serve as a doctor, whether they are a Salesforce admin, developer, consultant, or anyone else.
Finally, let’s take a look at how you can become an Org Doctor.
1. To begin, visit the following link: https://orgdoctor.herokuapp.com/
2. Check the checkbox that says ‘I AM A SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR.’
3. Select either ‘Check My Production Org’ or ‘Check My Sandbox Org’.
4. After clicking the “Sign in with salesforce button”, Enter the Username and Password of Salesforce org and click the login button.
5. Finally, the health check report will be generated and sent to your email. The report is divided into different sections, with each section containing a percentage highlighted in either ‘Green’, ‘Red’, or ‘Yellow’.